GAFFI’s country contacts provide several inputs:
- To articulate their country’s current status and future needs in fungal disease burden, diagnosis and management.
- To represent their country politically with respect GAFFI and GAFFI’s overall aspirations, to politicians, public health, potential funders and educators.
- To report to GAFFI country specific issues such as availability and price of antifungals, diagnostic capability including trained mycologists/relevant medical and staff, training opportunities.
- They may support international initiatives including fund raising and networking;
- Some may act as a national resource on fungal diseases, through effective links between institutions.
- To promote GAFFI (and LIFE) news items and resources through talks, social media, use of logos, and press briefings about news items.
Tp contact an Ambassador please request details at email@example.com